FIND YOUR NEXT HOME by...
Auburn ranked as one of the Best Places to RetirePosted by Wayne Long on Sunday, November 7th, 2010 at 12:46pm.
Could they all be wrong? USnews(dot)com, smartmoney(dot)com, retirementplacesreport (dot)com, bestplaces(dot)net and most recently financiallyfit.yahoo(dot)com all agree that Auburn is one of the best places in the United States to retire.
They cite several reasons for wanting to retire in Auburn including:
1) Proximity to the Auburn University and the educational opportunities that affords.
2) Great Golf - Golf digest ranked it as the top golf city in 2005
4) Close to Lakes Martin and Harding
5) Close to Atlanta Airport
6) Only about 3 to 4 hours to the beaches at the Panhandle of Florida
7) Only a couple of hours to the Mountains
8) Quaint Downtown
9) Clean well maintained town
10) Relatively low taxes
11) Access to great Colllege Sports
12) Tennis Facilities
13) Neighborhood Amenities
14) Small town with easy access to large cities
It is hard to not to enjoy the small town of Auburn and the surrounding area!!
7 Responses to "Auburn ranked as one of the Best Places to Retire"
Leave a Comment
Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.
... So You Can:
- View detailed property information
- Print detailed property flyers
- Save your searches & favorite homes
- Inquire about a private showing
- Map individual property locations
- Share your favorite homes with friends